Awards & Distinction:
- Awarded the national "Champion of State Criminal Justice Reform Award" by the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers in 2012 in "recognition of her passion and dedicated efforts that have led to progressive criminal justice reform in Connecticut"
- President of Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 2010 - 2011
- Merit Award from the Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association in recognition of her “exceptional contributions and service made on behalf of that organization", 2013
- Featured as one of Connecticut’s “Women in Law High Achievers” by The Connecticut Law Tribune, 2008
- Appointed by the Chief Justice of the Connecticut Supreme Court to serve on the Judicial Branch’s Public Service and Trust Commission, 2007-2009
- Featured as one of Connecticut’s Super Lawyers and ranked a “Top Attorney” in
Connecticut and New England, since 2009
- Rated "AV Preeminent" Lawyer 4.9 of 5 by Martindale Hubbell's Peer Review Rating System
- Faculty, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association's Civil Justice Foundation & Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 2014 Criminal Litigation Seminar. Lecturer: "Death Penalty: The War Waged and Waging"